For more on the podcast, and more podcasts visit:
- There's talk of the fall of Mt. GOX but should it be talk about the fall of centralized exchanges instead?
- A paper from University of Chicago prof' Nichloas Plassaras opines on bitcoin. We think he needs to read the bitcoin wikipedia article.
- Ethan's pet peeve about bitcoin discussions is that they're so American centric but could that possibly be a benefit?
- Also, China is running with bitcoin in a big way. A great website shows the number of nodes running in China and it's a lot. Check out the link.
- Argentina is having problems with inflation and reliable economic data from government is just wishful thinking. Bitcoin users? Not affected.
- We ran out of time before we could really get into bitmessage inspired by the bitcon protocol but it's well worth a look.
Post a Comment